Our Focus Is on You
Unlike being just another bank customer, at a credit union, you're a member — one with a share in everything we do as an institution. Plus, as a not-for-profit institution, our focus is not on personal gains; it's exclusively on the financial well-being of our members. Rather than pocket any profits earned, we pour that money back into the institution, securing better rates, services, and benefits for our well-deserving members.
- Members come first
- Members will be treated equally and fairly
- Member counseling and education is vital
- Confidentiality is essential
- Staff must be service oriented, friendly, courteous, and well trained
- Once a member, always a member
- We must maintain a presence in the marketplace for all potential members
- The membership must share in the financial success of the credit union
- The success of the credit union is dependent on strong, dedicated leadership
- Serving our community is serving our members
- Meeting members needs through convenient and reasonably priced services is necessary
- Diversity and inclusion is essential
- In environmental sustainability
- Building relationships one member at a time is critical to the success of the organization
To inspire, empower and improve the quality of life for our members and our communities.
Financial clarity and confidence for all.
Our Board of Directors / Annual Meeting Information
The Best Financial Credit Union board is elected by the membership to advocate on their behalf, and to set the strategic direction of the Credit Union. Volunteer board members serve three-year terms. Board members are expected to understand and assess increasingly complex financial, business, legal, and regulatory matters. If you’re interested in serving in this voluntary position, please follow the instructions on the Board of Directors Application.
The brochure from the 2022 Annual Meeting may be found here.