For some, a debit card is only about convenience. But for BFCU members, it’s a golden ticket to qualify for Kasasa® rewards.
- Free debit card accepted around the globe and online
- ATM card available for $10 fee
- Safer than carrying cash
- More convenient and safer than checks
- Eliminate cost of purchasing checks
- 24/7 access to funds, free via national ATMs network through CO-OP, click here
- Report a lost or stolen card, or issues activating your card, click here
Current members with a checking account at Best Financial can switch their current card to a School Debit Card at no cost. Everyone else can apply to open a free checking account and get a School Debit Card today. Apply Now.
School Debit Cards giveback a small donation with every purchase to the school they support.
Don’t see your school here, but you know someone who can make it happen? Tell them to contact us today!
Oakridge Debit Card
This debit card will allow community members to raise funds for Oakridge fine arts and athletics.
Muskegon Heights Debit Card
This debit card will allow community members to raise funds for Muskegon Heights student programs and activities.
Orchard View Debit Card
This debit card will allow community members to raise funds for Orchard View fine arts and athletics.
24/7 Card Services (After Hours)
- New Card Activation / PIN Change: 1.866.762.0558
- Lost or Stolen Card (within the U.S.): 1.888.241.2510
- Lost or Stolen Card (outside the U.S.): 1.909.941.1398
During Credit Union hours, call 231.733.1329, Option 3.