Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Lakeshore
Love in Action of the Tri-Cities
Pay it Forward Outreach
WINC: for All Women Veterans
Votes updated as of August 15, 2019
Congratulations to our 2018 winners!
Congratulations to our 2017 winners!
July 22, 2019 at Noon = videos due from the top 10 nonprofits for voting
July 30, 2019 – August 20, 2019 at 5:00PM = voting by the community to determine the top 3 nonprofits
- The website tallies will not be updated after August 16, 2019. Winner accouncement will be made at BEST Fest.
August 24, 2019 at BEST Fest = top 3 nonprofit announcement
Nominations were given by the BFCU Board of Directors, BFCU Staff and by the public on BFCU’s Facebook page. All of the nonprofits that made the top 10 are required to meet the qualifications listed below, but are not limited to these qualifications.
- Nonprofits must be headquartered in our field of membership: Muskegon, Ottawa, Oceana, Newaygo and Kent Counties
- Nonprofits that have received $5000 from the BFCU Community Giveback previously are ineligible.
- Have to be a certified nonprofit and registered with the State of Michigan.
- Must submit a YouTube video one minute or less, this will be displayed on BFCU’s website for voting purposes.
- Nonprofits with affiliation to the BFCU Board & Supervisory Committee Members, staff and their immediate family members are not eligible.
- Winning nonprofits will receive a Form 1099 from BFCU. Any taxes and fees associated with acceptance of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Winners will have 14 days to confirm their prize. Failure to do so could result in the winners’ forfeiture of his or her right to claim a prize. All selections final.
- Acceptance of a prize constitutes authorization to use the winners name and/or photograph in future literature or articles for publication and/or social media without compensation or approval.
- Prizes are nontransferable.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win this contest.
- The BFCU 2019 Community Giveback runs from 7.30.19 to 8.20.19 - website tallies will not be updated after 8.16.19.
- Winners will be announced at our Community BEST Fest held on August 24, 2019 at Pomona Park in Fruitport, MI 49415. Winning nonprofits do not have to be present to win.
- Voting is limited to one vote per email address, per day.
- If you have multiple emails, you will need to use a different device. It will not let you vote from multiple emails using the same device.
- Voting totals will be updated on the BFCU website once per business day.
- BFCU reserves the right to change the rules at any time without prior notice and reserves the right to disqualify any organization who fails to comply with the rules.
- Federally insured by the NCUA