Video Contest Voting
Congratulations to our 2017 winners!
November 25, 2018 at Midnight = videos due from the top 10 nonprofits for voting
November 27, 2018 – December 18, 2018 at 5:00pm = voting by the community to determine the top 3 nonprofits
December 21, 2018 = top 3 nonprofit announcements
Nominations were taken from the community on Facebook, but had to fall under the qualifications listed below.
- Nonprofits have to be headquartered in our field of membership: Muskegon, Ottawa, Oceana, Newaygo and Kent Counties
- Cannot have won in the past – previous winners are listed above.
- Have to be a certified nonprofit and registered with the State of Michigan
- Will have to submit a YouTube video of 1 minute or less to be displayed on the BFCU website for voting purposes
- No purchase necessary to enter or win this contest
- Board & Supervisory Committee Members, staff and their immediate family members are not eligible.
- Winners may receive a Form 1099 from BFCU. Any taxes and fees associated with acceptance of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Winners will have 14 days to confirm their prize. Failure to do so could result in the winners forfeiture of his or her right to claim a prize. All selections final.
- The BFCU 2018 Community Giveback runs from 11.2.18 to 12.18.18.
- Acceptance of a prize constitutes authorization to use the winners name and/or photograph in future literature or articles for publication and/or social media without compensation.
- Prizes are nontransferable.
- BFCU reserves the right to change the rules at any time without prior notice and reserves the right to disqualify any organization who fails to comply with the rules.
- Federally insured by the NCUA