Do you want to make a difference in someone's life and have a passion for helping people? Come work at Best Financial Credit Union!
What makes Best a great place to work?
- 10 to 12 holidays off each year, on top of your regular paid time off.
- Get an education and a paycheck.
- You can plan a vacation right when you start, because paid time off starts accruing on day one.
- Friendly competition with your co-workers to raise donations for a charity of your choice.
- Get a promotion with a competitive salary. It's our policy to promote from within whenever possible, and part-time positions can often turn into full-time positions.
- Be a hero in the community. We give generously to local causes and provide fun opportunities to get involved.
- And of course, the usual benefits done well: medical, flexible spending account, insurance, and 401k retirement plan.
You'll love being a part of the Best family, and we can't wait to have you! Make a career at Best part of your future, and apply today.
Email: [email protected]
MSR I (Teller) - Part Time/Full Time
Best Financial has an exciting opportunity as a Member Service Representative (MSR) I/Teller. We are looking for outgoing, energetic candidates who have prior member service, sales and cash handling skills.
MSR's are responsible for engaging in meaningful interactions with our members at the front-line. You will promptly and courteously provide information, conduct transactions for members and identify their needs by cross-selling appropriate products and/or services. MSR's at Best Financial Credit Union will also:
1) Act as the face of the organization and first point of contact for members.
2) Build and maintain positive rapport with members, and actively offer products and services that meet the members needs and suggestions.
3) Conduct teller transactions while fulfilling the needs of members accurately, each day.
Controller - Full Time
Do you want to make a difference in someone’s life? And have the passion for helping people! Come work at Best Financial Credit Union!! Best Financial has an exciting opportunity as a Controller. The accounting department works as a team and we are looking for outgoing, energetic candidates. The selected candidate as a Controller will be responsible for a wide range of duties, including but not limited to: reconcile monthly general ledger accounts, bank statement reconciliations, process and record entries for CTPIA (Credit Union CUSO), prepare financial statements, assist members with questions and provide solutions or opportunities, support Member Service Representatives, review transaction logs, assist and back-up the daily balancing and posting functions of Accounting Specialists, review file maintenance logs, transaction activity and provide information from reviews to the Accounting Manager, CEO, or Supervisory Committee, including but not limited to other duties as assigned. This individual must possess the ability to multi-task and work independently while still having the desire to contribute to a team. You’ll love being a part of the Best family and we can’t wait to have you! Make a career at Best part of your future!