Membership is open to:*
- Persons, who live, work, worship, or attend school in Muskegon, Ottawa, Oceana, Newaygo, and Kent counties of Michigan.
- Must have $5 to open a savings and $50 to open a checking.
If you have any questions about membership criteria, feel free to contact us.
Make the Switch In A Few Simple Steps
What Is A Switch Kit?
A "Switch Kit" makes it easy to convert from one institution to another. Here at Best Financial Credit Union we offer the kit free of charge to all our new members. Simply bring in the information listed below, and we will handle the rest!
- Three months of Bank/Credit Union statements.
- Address and contact information of previous institution.
- All bills with automatic payment withdrawing from your previous institution.
Contact us for more information.
*Subject to ChexSystems verification.
The ChexSystems, Inc. network is comprised of member financial institutions that regularly contribute information on mishandled checking and savings accounts to a central location. ChexSystems shares this information among member institutions to help them assess the risk of opening new accounts.
ChexSystems only shares information with the member institutions; it does not decide on new account openings. Generally, information remains on ChexSystems for five years.