The Credit Union offers many services 24 hours a day. In the event you are looking for something after hours we have compiled a list of Frequently Asked Questions to help assist until we are able to respond:
What are the Credit Union’s Hours of Operation?
Currently we are open at the Sherman and Spring Lake Branches via drive thru only or by appointment.
Monday - Friday = 9 AM to 5 PM
Saturday (Sherman Only) = 9 AM to Noon
Debit, Credit, or Atm Card Issues? Fraud? Lost or Stolen?
- If your card is lost / stolen please report it ASAP by calling 1.888.241.2510
- If you would like to report fraudlent or unauthorized activity please call 1.888.241.2440
- If you need to activate your card, or change your PIN number please call 1.866.762.0558
- VISA Credit Card Start Points Plus Member Service may be reached at 1.866.972.3781
Looking for a SHARED BRANCH location or a surcharge free ATM?
Please use this link to pull up the locator. You can search by City and State, OR by Zip Code.
How do I make a loan payment?
- You may transfer between your accounts to your loan in Online Banking
- You may use another institutions card using our online payment portal.
Do you have a question about BILL PAY or need to cancel a payment?
Member support may be reached by dialing 1.877.272.1482
How do I open an account?
Membership is open to those who live, work, worship, or attend school in Muskegon, Ottawa, Oceana, Newaygo, and Kent counties of Michigan.
Go the Accounts Tab on our website and select which account type you wish to open and click "Apply Now."
How do I apply for a loan?
Choose which type of loan you would like to apply for and select "Apply Now" on that respective page:
Click here for an auto or motorcycle loan.
Click here for a boat or RV loan.
Click here for a mortgage loan.
Click here for a home equity line of credit.
Click here for a personal loan.
Click here for a VISA.